Welcome to Central


Semester 1, 2015 enrolment - Round 2 enrolments

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Central in Semester 1, 2015.

Accept your offer:

To confirm that you accept your offer you must now enrol in your course.
Use the drop down menu below to find your course by title.  Then press “GO” .
The day, time and location of enrolment for your specific course will then be shown.
If you are unable to attend on the day, you will need to request an alternative enrolment.
If your course is enrolling online please follow the instructions that come up for your course.


Select Course Title and click GO...

Course Title:


What to bring on your enrolment day


For your enrolment you must bring:
  • Your letter of offer
  • Support documents if you are claiming an exemption, such as your academic transcript.


Once you have enrolled, you will need to come to Student Services to register as a student and arrange the payment of fees.


For this you will need:


  • Your proof of ID - one of these original documents: Passport, Driver’s License, proof of Age Card or a complete Birth Certificate (not an extract)
  • Your proof of residency status – one of these original documents: Australian Passport or Australian Birth Certificate (not an extract), a non-Australian Passport with Visa, an Immicard, a Certificate of Registration by Descent or a Citizenship Certificate.
  • A completed Student Registration Form (or you can get one from Student Services on the day)
  • Check what you need to bring for your payment. This depends on whether you are a Certificate or Diploma or Advanced Diploma student

Certificate students – what to bring

Diploma students – what to bring


Need more information?


You must enrol by no later than 4pm on the 14th of January 2015 or you will risk losing your place in the course.

If you need more information to decide about your course, come to your campus on your enrolment day and talk to one of our career counselors or our academic staff. They will be able to tell you more about your study load, support services available and your career pathways and job prospects.

If you are concerned about your fees, please talk to our Student Finance Management Officer and she will let you know about the different payment options and financial assistance available.


Latest Blog Posts...

Central Women Make it Happen
We celebrate International Women’s Day 2015 (8 March) with a look back at some of our favourite blog stories featuring Central staff and students who #makeithappen … read more →








RTO Code: 1988

Follow Central

social-facebook.png social-google+.png social-youtube.png social-pinterest.png ​

Government of Western AustraliaFutureSkills WACRICOS Code 000020G