In the meantime, prepare for enrolment
Organise your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
From 1 January 2015 all students need to have a USI to be able to enrol or re-enrol at Central.
Organise your USI now, so you'll be prepared for giving it to us at enrolment:
You will need your Driver’s Licence, Medicare card, Australian Passport or any of the other documents listed on the website.
2. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
3. Enter your personal details
Please note your details must match those of the form of ID you are using. If you have changed your name, use a form of ID with your current name. This must also match your details at Central
4. Enter your contact details
This will be used by the USI registrar to contact you. Please keep your contact details updated
5. Enter the details of either your Driver’s licence, Medicare card or other ID document you are using to get your USI
6. Set your password and security questions
7. Write your USI down and bring it with you on enrolment day with your form of ID used to create your USI.
For more information contact us on 1300 300 822, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit Student Services at your campus.
What to bring to Enrolment
For your enrolment you must bring:
- Your letter of offer
- Support documents if you are claiming an exemption, such as your academic transcript.
- The ID document you used to create your USI and your USI number.
Once you have enrolled, you will need to come to Student Services to arrange the payment of fees.
Certificate students – what to bring
Diploma students – what to bring
Need more information?
You must enrol or you will risk losing your place in the course.
If you need more information to decide about your course, come to your campus on your enrolment day and talk to one of our career counselors or our academic staff. They will be able to tell you more about your study load, support services available and your career pathways and job prospects.
If you are concerned about your fees, please talk to our Student Finance Management Officer and she will let you know about the different payment options and financial assistance available.